If you are an HR executive today, you are more than likely concerned with finding ways to reduce labor burden, reduce liability, improve data security and budget for important HR projects. Ensuring that your current HR professionals spend their time on strategic endeavors is a key to the growth of a company. The latest data breaches highlight the need for improved data security and process when dealing with sensitive data.
Our key differentiators include:
- Ability to automate your verification process and remove 100% of the labor burden associated with the process.
- We provide a semi-automated process for clients who wish to maintain 100% of data in-house.
- No set-up, implementation or ongoing fees.
- Security protocols that ensure 100% encryption of data, even at rest.
- We vet every requester for permissible purpose, ensuring that your employee’s information stays safe.
- All releases are managed within the system, removing faxes and paperwork from your workload.
- Ability to co-brand the output reports with your corporate logo.
- Audit program provides assurance that local offices or stores are complying with your program.
- We provide a revenue stream back to HR that will help you find budget for other key initiatives.
A growing number of companies are realizing they can accomplish all of the above goals simply by reviewing their current process for completing verifications of employment and income. If you manage verifications in-house today, the labor burden and liability can cripple your HR department and prevent them from focusing on the more strategic areas of HR, like recruiting, training and development. And if you do outsource this function today, you need to be sure your data is secure and that you are maximizing the return from the program. Do you receive a monthly revenue check from your current vendor that allows you to budget for other projects?
If these areas are a concern for you today and you would like to create immediate ROI by outsourcing verifications of employment and income, you simply need to contact Vault Verify today. Vault Verify is quite possibly the most technologically advanced company in the verification space today, employing the latest security protocols including a SOC 2 Type II data environment and NIST policies and procedures. Vault offers a highly configurable output report that eliminates follow up calls to HR, a free implementation using API integrations in most cases, and a monthly revenue share that turns HR into a profit center. And finally, there are no ongoing or monthly costs for Vault Verify, meaning the program generates immediate ROI for HR.